Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Social Awareness Entry#2

When I was watching the television yesterday, I realized that there are many things we don't know about whats happening around us and we should at least think about it. What I'm talking about is are the problems around us. We should clean our mess. I'm taking about pollution. The news talk about how the country keeps polluting even when some of the people clean up after them. We think we don't do this but we do. When I was coming home and threw out my thrash, I saw it go in the garbage bin. However, a little while later the wind picked up it later and threw it into the streets. I was sad to see that happening but we know that at least we tried to help the environment around us. No matter what we do to help the environment around us there will always be a problem and we should at least try to help the environment in any way we can. What I realized to day that it is we should just help no matter how big or small the task and should just at least just help around us. We should just realize that the things we do to help the environment don't have to be a big help. But we can say at least that we helped too.  The people around us wants to help but they think they can't because they don't want to be ashamed of our small their role is in the world. But I think that no matter what you do to help and no matter how big or small the role is, the thought counts only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment